IIM Gurgaon is one of the best university with an aim to:
- Offer innovative, flexible, and cost- effective language program under Value Add Programs/Certification to students from all the sections of the society. Our certification is based on the specific and basic need of the learners.
- Offer certification based on based on entry level learner’s need.
- It promote communication across the borders and countries.
- Due to globalization, the study of foreign language is gaining lots of importance along with post graduation courses.
- The IIM gurgaon university works in collaboration with other university to develop manpower and experts in many genres and sectors like foreign language requirements for scientists, agricultural, trade specialist, embassy consultant etc.
- Certificate in Russian Language
- Certificate in Spanish Language & Culture
- Certificate in Korean Language & Culture
- Certificate in Japanese Language
- Certificate in French Language
- Certificate in Arabic Language
After the completion of the Foreign Language Certifications, the students will have several career opportunity like-
- Teacher or a private tutor
- Book Writer
- Tour Guide
- Foreign Service Officer
- Content developer
- Assistant in Embassy
- Bachelor degree/ Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- International/ SAARC Graduate from a recognized/ accredited university or recognized University
- Result awaited students can also apply for the final year of examination of their bachelor’s program, subject to successfully completing their bachelor’s degree program/graduation within a time specified by IIM Gurgaon.
DURATION AND VALIDITY
- The duration of the digital Marketing Certification is one year.
- The registration period is valid up to one academic year.
|SUBJECT TO STUDY|
|Developing reading and writing skills|
|Developing listening and speaking skills|
|Language in Context: Developing reading and writing skills|
|Comprehension of simple texts|
|Essay and writing skills|
|Introduction to Translation|
|Oral expression of the language|