The Entrepreneurship program is a full-time residential program by IIM Gurgaon under Value Add Programs/Certification. This program is for delivering entrepreneurship education to students all over the country. It has been designed specifically for aspiring entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial managers to encourage critical and lateral thinking for the nurture the ambitions and help them to begin their new ventures through an academic approach that is meticulous, appropriate, and highly practical.
All the individuals who enroll have enrolled themselves into IIM Gurgaon master degree program go through the complete process of sharpening their mindset by boosting their confidence. From making an idea to pitching desk to the funding and to the market research to everything, so that students can launch their startup in the market.
After the completion of the Entrepreneurship Programme Certification, the students will have several career opportunity like-
- Mid-level management
- Business consultant
- Start their business
- Research and development
- Business reporter
- Bachelor degree/ Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- International/ SAARC Graduate from a recognized/ accredited university or recognized University
- Result awaited students can also apply for the final year of examination of their bachelor’s program, subject to successfully completing their bachelor’s degree program/graduation within a time specified by IIM Gurgaon.
DURATION AND VALIDITY
- The duration of the digital Marketing Certification is one year.
- The registration period is valid up to one academic year.
|Understanding entrepreneurial frameworks|
|Creating a compelling value proposition for your customers|
|Evaluating the market and addressable opportunity|
|Researching and testing the market|
|Beating the competition|
|Leveraging network and building team|
|Acquiring first customers and defining go-to-market strategy|
|Building a profitable business model|
|Growth drivers and financial projections|
|Structuring your legal entity, contracts, and IP protection|
|Preparing killer pitch decks|